BECKHOFF ADVANCED Training – Motion Control
Target Group: Beckhoff Motion Control course will help the participant to familiarize on how to setup a motion control system manager and programming using TwinCAT motion control library.
(Pre) Knowledge: This course is suitable for participant who have basic knowledge in TwinCAT PLC programming. Participant is advised to register for both Basic and Advanced courses if he/she do not have any knowledge in TwinCAT PLC programming.
- Overview of system manager
- Restarting of system manager
- Insertion of an axis?
- Manually enabling of Ctrl, Feed Fwd and Feed Bwd?
- Starting a simple TwinCAT Motion PLC control program?
- Communication between PLC and NC?
- Creating global variables for motion control program?
- Linking the PLC global variables with axis?
- Using motion control library?
- Enabling of motor
- Moving of axis
- Displaying of axis actual position
- Developing a simple motion control program to move axis continuously
- Using sampling trace for motion control
- Scaling factor and reference velocity for linear servo, circular servo and stepper motor