HAKKO V-SFT Ver.6
Target Group: The Hakko V-SFT Ver.6 workshop is a beginning level course focussed on features and configuration of Hakko touch panel. Valuable hands-on lab exercises are provided which guide students through the building and modification of the HMI application. This course is designed for Operators, Application Designers, and System Managers.
(Pre) Knowledge: Participants should have a working knowledge of Windows operating systems and Programmable Logic Controller (PLC) addressing.
- Creating new project
- Configurating device connection to PLC
- Creating graphic screens with numerical display and keypad entry
- Creating multi-overlap screen
- Creating password function
- Configuring current and historical alarm
- Creating and configuring data logging
- Creating and configuring historical trend charts
- Saving historical data to CF card